— We believe we have the best pricing around. However, TDG will better
any price you find if the product on our website has the price bettering
statement listed below it.
This policy applies to lower prices you may have found within Canada
that is advertised on another website.
We will better International prices on a case by case basis.
—>Just send us the link & we will reply promptly with our best offer.
Please take the following into consideration:
– The item must be in-stock and available for purchase at that price.
– When comparing our price to another, please take into
– Foreign exchange
– Shipping & handling charges
– Custom’s duties
– Delivery times from other parts of the world
– All Canadian banks charge your credit card an additional
5% on the total amount for all foreign credit transactions.
– All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
– For orders within Canada 5% GST is charged.
– For Ontario, 8% PST as well as 5% GST is charged.
– For orders to the USA, there are no taxes charged.
– Currently TDG is using PayPal for all orders being shipped. To order,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-416-937-6573,
Mon.-Sun. 9 a.m – 9 p.m EST.
– Your order will be shipped when payment and shipping info. has been
– TDG Sports International strives to ensure that you are completely satisfied
with your purchase. We ask that you please examine your order closely when
you receive it before you open the factory sealed product packaging.
– If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or
exchange the new & unused product within 30 days from the time of purchase.
Please see applicable restocking fees below.
– TDG cannot accept used racquets, shoes or any other products.
Returns can only be accepted if the plastic wrapping on the racquet handle
has not been removed as well as no visible wear on the frames, strings as well
as shoes. All packaging/sold goods must be in perfect, resellable condition.
– We are unable to accept returns on DVD’s and books with the exception of a
defective DVD disc.
– TDG charges a 10% restocking fee for items returned for a full refund through
– There are no restocking fees if you would like to exchange your item for a
similar priced order of item(s).
– Refunds will be credited to the same PayPal account used from the original order.
– A one year store credit will be issued for returned items when the replacement
product(s) is/are less than the first purchase.
– We kindly ask that you please do not damage the original shoe box when
returning new or un-worn shoes for a refund. We cannot re-sell shoes without
the manufacture’s original box in good condition.
– We ask that you take the time to send the shoes and shoe box back to us as
they were shipped to you in another box or bag or bubble envelope etc.
– We cannot issue any refunds &/or credit for shoes sent back in damaged shoe
– Please ensure your item(s) meets the return criteria above as listed above.
– You must obtain a Authorization for a return by emailing us at:
email@example.com or calling 1-416-937-6573
– Please include the original invoice.
– Also please include a brief note for the reason for the return as well as if you
would like a full refund or exchange, along with your contact information.
– Returns without prior authorization will be refused.
TDG Sports International
117-1468 Victoria Park Ave,
Toronto, ON, Canada, M4A 2M2
– Parcels must be insured and require a signature upon delivery to ensure
that you are able to make a claim for non-delivery &/or damage with your
carrier if by chance that should happen.
– All products we sell are covered by a manufacturers warranty against
manufacturing defects. Please contact us for exact details for each manufacturer.
– If you feel a item has failed due to a manufacturing defect please contact us
to obtain a Return Authorization for a warranty assessment. Please see our
return procedure above for the complete details.
– If we determine that a product is defective by the manufacturer, products will be
exchanged within the manufacturers warranty period. Original shipping charges
are non-refundable. Shipping costs of items for a warranty assessment are
the responsibility of the customer.
– Sometimes an item will need to returned to the manufacturer to determine
whether or not it is a warranty. In these instances it may take 2-3 weeks.
Lost or Damaged Shipments
– Losses or shortages must be reported within 30 days of purchase date. If a
carrier refuses to accept a claim for a lost or short shipment because the time
lapse exceeds its liability period, the loss will be assumed by the customer.
TDG Sports Int’l will not be liable for losses resulting from shipping delays,
errors or non-delivery. In the event the customer receives a damaged shipment
the customer must notify the carrier that the package was sent with.
– Losses or damage on returned items are the customers responsibility.
Please ensure that the package you’re returning is insured & trackable.
– Similarly to all other orders, please contact us for a shipping quote to your country: firstname.lastname@example.org
– TDG reserves the right to contact you by email within 48 hours before
proceeding with your order if the shipping costs need to be altered.
– Average shipping time is 7-10 business days for ExpressPost and 4-6
weeks for Surface. Time may vary depending on location. Contact us for
exact shipping times.
– Warranty – To return an item that you feel is a manufacturer defect the
same procedure applies as in our Returns Procedure above. Shipping
costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you have any questions about our policies please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
– Phone: 1-416-937-6573